Sunday, July 8, 2012

Featured Peeps and a Winner!

How has your Summer been?
It's HOT HOT HOT in Arizona, and it looks like it'll be a whopping 113 degrees on Monday in Phoenix...yikes, I wish I could escape to somewhere for some cool air!  But I'm hearing HEAT everywhere...do you live in the cool country? =)

While I don't know if it's cool where our Hot Chick Barbara lives, I do know that she is sooo cool for giving away this awesome prize package to one lucky winner!


Barbara's AMAZING prize package:
{ippity}'s Java Friend stamp set
Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue
2 pack Stardust Gelly Roll Pens
 Itty Bitty set - Good Luck
3 individual stamps
and some surprises!


So will it be YOU?

Randomly picked number

is

#

2!


I forgot how much I love black and white cards till I saw this one!  What an adorable mustache and the glossy accents really make it pop! I can't believe she even found some mustache duck tape.  Sarah's cute card is using Unity stamps:
CONGRATS SARAH!!!

Please send us your contact info at chickchallenges@gmail.com
so we could send it to Barbara!


Take a moment to visit Barbara's blogs everyone:
www.artandsoulcreations.blogspot.com
and here:
www.ippitydoda.blogspot.com
always some fabulous inspiration!
~~~~~

voted on by chicks (in no particular order):

using {ippity} Where you Should Be:

using {ippity} Thoughts from the Past and Unity stamps:

using {ippity} angie girl: dream with your heart and Unity stamps:
 

Loooove all the creativity ladies!!!
Grab this badge to tell everyone:

Don't forget that Barbara in Villa Hills, Kentucky would love to be your chick!

Thank you to all of our players this week! We appreciate you joining in on our sketches!
Have a most fabulous {ippity} week!

4 comments:

Anita Kejriwal said...

Thanks !!! I loved all the creations.

Jessica Buffa said...

Wonderful projects ladies. Congrats to you all!!!

Anonymous said...

How do I change the background on my blogspot including sidebars?
[url=http://bonoes.webs.com/l bonoes.webs.com/[/url]

Anonymous said...

These are іn fawct enorјous ideas in about bloցging. Youu have touched some
good points here. Any way keeƿ up wrinting.

Also visit my web-sіte ... buy twitter followers affiliate